Highway Plus Hardware Kits provide everything you need to return your braking system to optimal working conditions.
Our range is avaiable for multiple applications and can help extend the life of your braking system whilst reducing noise.
Our popular Safety Sign range covers all your requirements at ultra-competitive prices. Aluminium, banners, decals, and other metal options are available.
View our full range using the PDF viewer.
Highway Plus offers two heavy duty pogo sticks for routing wires and hoses in commercial vehicles.
Chrome, 2 parts nickel, 1 part chrome for longevity, superior hardware components.
T304 Stainless steel, T304 grade steel, superior hardware components
- Available in automatic or manual for a variety of applications
- Easy to install and simple to maintain
- Help to maintain optimum brake performance
- Helps prevent hot brake over-adjustment
- Maintain gap between brake shoes and drums even under extreme temperature conditions
Highway Plus offers high quality commercial-grade brake chambers designed to provide long-lasting and dependable operation for service, parking or emergency brake applications.
- Rugged construction
- Designed for easy installation
- Competitive prices
- SAEJ1469 compliant
THE HIGHWAY PLUS RIVETED BRAKE SHOE RANGE COMES WITH PREMIUM AF/700 FRAS-LE LINING
AF700 Premium Brake Lining
- Meets SAE J661 and FMVSS 121 Brake Standards for 20,000 lbs. GAWR, with an AL factor of 165.
- Asbestos-free material designed for replacement brake linings
- Made up of inorganic fibers with medium coefficient of friction
- Excellent resistance to fading
- Great durability in severe working conditions
- Excellent compatibility with brake drums
- Applicable to all types of pneumatic brakes for trucks, trailers, buses, coaches and semi-trailers
- Suits different types of terrain and applications with a high cost/benefit ratio
- Friction Coefficient: SAE J661 (Normal: 0.392F – Hot: 0.428F)
- Specific Gravity: SAE J380 (1,91 gr/cm³) Gogan hardness: SAE J379 (23 GC)
- Internal shear strength: ISO 6311 (15 N/mm²)
- Compressive strength: BS 2782 (95 N/mm²)
- Coefficient of wear: cm³/Kwh 0,145
The Highway Plus Wheel Bearing range is designed to offer you a cost-effective solution for quality results and minimised downtime.
Our PDF catalogue is now available with dimensions information and part numbers.
- Resistant to kinks and weathering that affects the ability of your brakes to do their job
- Durable assembly built with rugged materials
- 1/2 inch NPT male fittings
- Compliance with SAE J844 standards
- Colour coded, red for emergency, blue for service
- Excellent coil memory
- Both long tail and standard options available
HIGHWAY PLUS CAMSHAFT RANGE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR A HUGE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
View the complete range using our PDF viewer.
OUR HUGE RANGE OF LUBRICANTS COVERS ALL YOUR NEEDS!
DIESEL ENGINE OIL
HP 15W40 PLUS (CI-4)
All Fleet high performance, SAE 15W-40 engine oil for diesel engines with and without turbocharging in trucks, buses, construction, industrial machinery, utes and vans. Suitable for diesel engines complying with EURO III/IV emissions specifications, operating without DPF.
HP SYN 80W140 PLUS
Specially formulated for extended drain intervals and increased gear life. Maximum oil service interval of 320,000 km’s is approved, provided oil condition monitoring is conducted at 80,000 km intervals.
HP 450 PLUS
Heavy duty transmission and final drive lubricant
HP SYN 50 PLUS
Specially formulated for extended drain intervals and increased gear life. Maximum oil service interval of 400,000 km’s is approved, provided oil condition monitoring is conducted at 80,000 km intervals.
HP 85W140 PLUS
For highly stressed differentials as well as other crown-wheel and pinion gears, steering mechanisms and distributor drives in vehicles and industrial machinery.
HP EP2 PLUS Bearing Grease
A top performing multipurpose lithium bearing grease containing EP additives and agents to improve wear protection, oxidation resistance and corrosion protection. Also recommended for applications where extended greasing intervals are required.
HP LiX2 PLUS High Temp Grease
A long life multipurpose blue grease specially designed for extreme bearing applications. HP LiX2 PLUS is also suitable for a variety of automotive applications, including wheel bearing and general chassis lubrication.
Highway Plus AdBlue® is a urea-based chemical reactant designed specifically for use in SCR systems to reduce NOx emissions. Highway Plus AdBlue® also meets accepted international standards for purity and composition, including ISO22241.
Available in a variety of container sizes, it is also non-toxic, non-polluting, non-flammable and does not require special handling.
Highway Plus AdBlue® meets or exceeds performance requirements for SCR system manufacturers including Cummins®, Johnson-Matthey®, Engelhard® and Siemens®.
AdBlue® should be stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated area, out of direct sunlight. While the optimum storage temperature is up to 25°C, temporary exposure to higher temperatures has little to no impact on the quality of AdBlue®
OUR AIR SPRING SUSPENSION RANGE COVERS A WIDE VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS
- Extending the life of your truck and trailer from reduced vibration
- Reduced wear on axle, tyre and transmission
- Better protection for your trailer hardware such as rivets, lights and hinges
- Compliance with TUV standards
- Superior performance and comfort compared to traditional steel springs
- Better protection for your cargo from shocks and vibration on the road
OUR CLEANING RANGE IS CONCENTRATED TO SAVE YOU MONEY!
Highway Plus Degreaser is a concentrated, water based, non-flammable, biodegradable degreaser that removes dirt, oil, grease and grime fast. Highway Plus Degreaser can be used for cleaning engines, lube bays, concrete floors, walls and driveways.
- Trucks & general transport equipment
- Car exterior and upholstery
- Window and building exteriors
- Boats and marine equipment
Wash & Wax
Highway Plus Wash & Wax is a concentrated detergent which contains a special blend of waxes which build up over time to provide a long lasting protective film on all vehicle surfaces. Highway Plus Wash & Wax is pH neurtal, free rinsing, biodegradable and contains a blend of cleaning agents that inhibit rust and corrosion. Highway Plus Wash & Wax is safe to use on any painted surface including clear-coated and modern metallic finishes on all types of vehicles, trucks, 4WDs, motorbikes, caravans, buses and boats.
HIGHWAY PLUS ALLOY WHEELS ARE FORGED FOR EXTRA STRENGTH WHILST MAINTAINING LIGHT WEIGHT
- Light weight, durable, without compromising on strength
- Machine or mirror polished finish and visually aesthetic
- Greater heat dispersion compared to steel variants
- Can contribute to better handling
- Can contribute to better mileage
- Popular sizes to suit European and American models available with valve stems
HIGHWAY PLUS ENGINE COOLANT IS A HEAVY DUTY EXTENDED LIFE COOLANT THAT CAN ALSO BE USED IN STANDARD MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
- Extended life coolant with 500,000 kilometre or 6,000 hour service interval and 1.5 million kilometre or 20,000 hour life with good maintenance
- Non-Nitrite formula that provides advanced liner pitting, scale and corrosion protection
- Provides freeze protection
- Compatible with ALL coolants
- Meets global OEM specifications for Nitrite, Amine, Phosphates and Silicate Free formula
Our wide range of mudguards are available in a variety of colours and offer 5 year UV protection!
Made with high impact hard plastic and ribbed with anti-spray grooves.
See our PDF catalogue for our full range of Mudguards and accessories.
The Highway Plus Brake Drum range includes over 70 products for hundreds of applications. To view a selection of our range, see our PDF catalogue.